Friday, August 24, 2012

Do you know your freedom?

Don't chain yourself to the past. You have been set free.

Free to walk in the footsteps of Jesus. Free to follow His example and do even greater works than He did while walking this earth. Free to see others through His eyes. Free to walk the road He walked... 
of humility
of gentleness
of truth
and ultimately of love.

He wants you to walk as He walked, not as anyone else has expected you to walk.

The path has been laid out for you from the beginning of time. It was the Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom, His Kingdom. His Kingdom of righteousness, peace, and joy.

The freedom He gives is like none other. It is holy. It is permanent. It cannot be revoked. 

He will never change his mind and say, "Sorry, I've decided to revoke your freedom." No, that will never happen. He is the One and Only God of love.

He is love. He embodies love. His perfect love seals your freedom no matter what anyone says or does to try to convince you otherwise. His perfect love seals your freedom and sends fear running for cover. 

Fear cannot present itself in the holy presence of your Father's permanent provision of freedom.

Hold on to it with both hands. Keep a firm grip, because the world and Satan will try to rip it from your grasp. Even your own mind, with its tendency to doubt will try to convince you that you are not free.


I have broken free! I am free from bondage, shame, condemnation. I am free to be me. No longer confined to the chains of the past. Even if others try to hold me back with their expectations, I am FREE
 I am free to soar on the wings of my Father's love, joy, and peace. I am free to experience all of His abundance. At His right hand are pleasures forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...