Friday, October 2, 2015

31 Days of Soul Spas {Day 1}

I'm linking up with hundreds of bloggers for the month of October for #write31days. Come on over! There are tons of topics to choose from!


I'm not sure about you, but I've been weary lately. Even though I had a vacation at the start of September, I've felt like my soul needed a vacation, even after we got back!

Lots of things contribute to this, I'm sure. It's not just one single thing that makes my soul sound the alarm bell and yell--stop the merry-go-round! I want to get off!

I even got a pedicure last month. A spa for my feet. Soaking in the bubbling water, getting pampered, looking pretty in rose pink polish, my toes felt like they'd been on vacation for about one hour.

But, my soul was still waving the "hey, over here!" flag. My soul hadn't gotten into the bubbly, warm water to soak and renew. 





I decided my soul needed a series of small vacations--soul spas if you will.

Things like rest, play, solitude, balance and more. 

I'd love for you to join me this month, while we get 30 days of soul spas. Respite and renewal for the inner part of us that often doesn't get much attention.

I hope that by the end of October, we're all going to feel a little more relaxed, a little more joyful, and a lot like we've given our souls a bit of spa work. A bit of a mini vacation.

Ahhh...a soul spa. Doesn't that sound nice?


Thanks for joining me!!

Blessings to you as we journey on!

~Anne


This page will serve as the landing page for all 31 day posts.

Day 2: What is a soul anyway?

Day 3: Solitude--the gift of being alone.

Day 4: Write your story down

Day 5: allowing your soul time to transition

Day 6: do your soul a favor

Day 7: flexibility and persistence of soul

Day 8: Your creative soul {part 1}

Day 9: Your creative soul {part 2}

Day 10: Keeping a curious soul

Day 11: Soul space to remember the good

Day 12: Faith for your soul

Day 13: journaling 101



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...