Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My vintage-y Christmas Home Tour 2013

I'm usually dragging my feet at Thanksgiving to get out the boxes. Once I start, though, I get into decorating so much that I want to do a bunch of crafty projects in the two week time frame that I have left before Christmas. 

Does this happen to anyone else?

This year I made one pom pom. 

The one on the mantel.

I also rewrapped the little brown paper bag covered gifts in Santa's Tonka. 

That's it, folks, and if I hope to get out the Christmas cards before Christmas, my dreams of having a finished pom pom wreath might have to wait till January. 


My Christmas decor is made up from years of thrifting and antiquing. 

Sorry, I wanted to make some of these pictures larger to show details and they kind of spill out of the space. 

Here is my Vintage-y Christmas Tour 2013!


Santa's Tonka Express















A favorite Christmas angel






Bird cage lighted forest




Our family room



The five minute Christmas Tree




Primitive hutch








BE Merry!





Mr. Horse is from the barn at my childhood home--dressed up for Christmas











I made the book page wreath last year and it stayed up all year! The white leaves on the branches are duct tape leaves I learned from The Nester last year!
















Vintage and new Swedish Christmas cards










Santa Hangout includes a vintage Swedish Jultomten 


Merry Merry Christmas to all of you! Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, 

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...