Tuesday, November 27, 2012

a minute to thank YOU

Tonight, I want to take a minute to thank my viewers. Yes, that's YOU! 

God has picked me up off of the ash heap of life more times than I can count right now, and it is my passion to share what I've learned over the years with you. It is my hope that by sharing with you, I may help to shed light on an issue you, too, might be facing. To give you hope. To help you travel this road called life with a little more peace in your heart, which hopefully will put more spring in your step. 

As I look at my stats page, I see that there are people from nine different countries who have viewed my blog over the past several months. I can't tell you how much this excites me! I just want you to know, I really appreciate you! Even if you read, but don't comment, I still appreciate you. I know I do a lot more reading of blogs than commenting, and that's okay. All right, I do like it when someone shares what they thought of a post, but it is also okay not to comment. I have faith that there are those of you out there (and I don't really care how many) who are reading and hopefully finding something that will help you breathe just a little easier. 

So, tonight, if you are reading this, I want you to know that from the deepest part of my heart (and from the middle of little old Iowa), you matter to God and you matter to me. You are a child of the Most High King and He created you to have a purpose. He created you because He loves you. 

May your sleep be sweet, or if you are just getting up for the day, may your day be filled with peace and joy!

Tuesday evening blessings to all of you!
Anne

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...